- 1 box chocolate cake mix “cook as directed on box”
- 1 can betty crocker cream cheese frosting (16 oz.)
- half package chocolate chips or 6 galaxy chocolate bars
- wax paper
1. After cake is cooked and cooled completely, crumble into large bowl.
2. Mix thoroughly with 1 can cream cheese frosting.
3. Roll mixture into balls and lay on cookie sheet.
4. Chill for several hours. (You can speed this up by putting in the freezer.)
5. Melt chocolate in the microwave for 30 sec at time for about 1:30 min ( if it’s still thick add 1 tbs of crisco) .
6. Dip balls in chocolate and lay on wax paper until firm. ( tap off the extra chocolate )
you can add sprinkles on top .